An image is more effective than a text and such an image is known for infographic. In Google docs send image behind text or add text to an image is not straightforward, but it is also not too hard to do it. In Google docs image behind text is what we called to add a watermark on Google docs. You can put an image behind the text by adding a text box over image.
How to put image behind text in Google docs
To put image behind text, Open Google docs document.
- Upload an image in Google docs which you want to use as background image.
- Go to Insert -> Image -> Upload from computer: Drive, Photos, Camera, URL can also be used for uploading an image
- Adjust image transparency: From image options, increase the transparency of a background image so that your text or paragraph will get visible on your image after writing.
- Add a new text box over image: Now add a new text box to Google docs via Insert -> Drawing -> New, click on icon T ( text box) and draw a text box by drag n drop with help of mouse and resize it.
- Write your necessary text or paragraph in the text box and adjust the fonts, color, etc
By following these steps, you can place and move image behind text Google docs or you can write on an image. This method can be used for only one or two images. If you have a long document, then simply download docs as a word document and add a watermark via Microsoft Word.
How to change the background on Google docs?
Insert or upload any image in Google docs and adjust the transparency of the image.